Monday, August 23, 2004

Sanity and stuff

Fantasy1
Ahhh, it's but 1:30 pm on a Monday and I am a tired flower (LOL, how seedy that sounds).

I want to hide in the cabinet from the rest of the world. Maybe I can bring a reading lamp with me, and the Josephine B. book.

Fast forward thru time and space, and cash considerations: Me on a beach in my pumpkin bikini, glorious sunshine. SNOOZIN'.

Wahahahaha! This fantasy rocks.

Prelude to a looming post on labels
I was walking to the office yesterday (it never fails when I walk by myself I get to think) and I thought that, fortunately, each one of us is always a little mad.

And if I seem perhaps more sane than others a greater portion of the time, this is in fact, my particular version of crazy. So sane as to be mad. As to be me ;-).

No comments: