Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Off, soon

I'm excited ;) (but hungry).

It's time for another trip!

I have never been to Lake Sebu. I can sit by the side of it, and look pretty, or ugly, as I see fit (for as long as none of the chapter people are looking or they might send me packing).

Part of what I love about trips is deciding what to read during. It's time to pay a visit to my bookshelf :D. I want something funny but absorbing. I can't read straight thru absorbing but heartwrenching books. I always need to put it down, and muster up enough courage to face what's in store. Bravery is needed everywhere, everyday, be it in one's own life or in one's reading matter.

The best work trips for me are when I can go and observe, and not have to be resource person.

A trip is always a new short life span. You get to carry a mini-wardrobe for just the right number of days (an adventure in itself). You're a "you" just for the trip.

No comments: