Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Lazy Tuesday

Nov. 2, Tuesday

Hehehe, I also have funny days with roomie. We bicker all the time, like some old married couple attuned to each other’s ways and “weaknesses.” We bicker for fun and in jest (when it’s serious, we go into our own rooms, or chat thru our issues). We eat, we laugh, we shop and go for beauty treats.

This Tuesday, we were up to some mischief ;-). Giggling like two naughty kids afraid of being caught by the teacher. Oh, you’ll know soon enough!

We also discovered this new books and coffee place along Morato that has divine siksik (as opposed to fluffy as in pan de sal) tinapay to go with their coffee. Unfortunately, you buy before you read. But at least this means a bookstore is now open in Morato after the malls are closed. This has been a long-time need of us QC denizens.

At another bookstore, I also discovered two books worth giving me for Christmas (hahahaha). One is on spiritual activism by Claudia H. and the other is a book on birthdays, stars and numbers that contains an accurate and flattering description of January 8’s – hehehehe!

But anyway, I was also the good person (not good woman, because reproductive work needs to be done by all, men, women and children including gays lesbians and asexuals) for having done my laundry, mopped the floors, and done some ironing this day!!!!!

I am getting the hang of this blog as diary thing! What does it matter if I bore you to tears with all the details for as long as I get it all out of my system! :D

As I inherited from my sister turning 18 this Monday (ohmigod sisterrr how you’ve grown and I am ancient), TTFN. Tata for now!

No comments: