Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Oh.

(the sound of me being disappointed)

Am so disappointed.

In my disappointment, I am detached wondering how I should react.

a. do I want to cry?
b. do i want to walk off from this day where, aside from this disappointment, my doubtless sleepless and stressed boss was being temperamental to my chapters, leaving me to wonder really about our program for chapters.

Or not. My mind jumps ahead of my reactions, wondering about the universe and all that (hehe). What does it all mean? :D Me wants to know.

I guess, there's a part of me that's grown above every day's occurences, big and small. Doubtless, it is a lesson for me. Is it a lesson in living life more? Is that what it means? Is it a further lesson in surrender and letting go?

You see, I am happy. So, while this disappoints me, it does not take away from the fact that I am happy.

(Takes a long drink of water.)

Happiness does not take away the fact of disappointment. Nor water (But it helps).

Also, I've learned time and time again that things always work out for the best. Damn it.

So I wouldn't really know what this all means until it unfolds itself. Or maybe it means nothing at all.

Huhu. Hee.

No comments: