Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Tooosdays

A friend asked me to coffee. Another to a movie. Rommie texted to ask what I was up to.

But sorry, world. Tuesdays don’t work for me. I have therapy, and then I have sex!

As in! It’s set in stone. Like this….

“Rooo-mmieeeeeeee, it’s time for djuuuu-uuuug.” (with matching loud singsong tone, what with she in her upstairs lair and me on the shorter sofa downstairs).

But no, she ignores me in favor of her work. You see work sometimes gets in the way of Sex.

Hihihihi.

Anyway, I enjoyed myself by myself. I pounded the sofa in amusement.

“Steve, I can’t have sex anymore. I have a brain! I miss ESPN and blah blah blah blah.” That was Miranda to Steve on their sex-abundant (too much so) honeymoon.”

“Brady saw us having sex! He’s scarred for life!”
“Charlotte, he doesn’t even know where his nose is!”


Also,

“I could really be with you. … but …” Carrie and the owner of Hotel Vasectomy, to each other.

I like those first six words.

No comments: