Sunday, November 28, 2004

Sincerely Sorry

Noel Cabangon is so endearing.

Loyalists and more trooped to the AFP Theater last Saturday at 7:30 pm for his Medjas concert.

At this point I would like to sincerely apologize to the following:

Buddha for forgetting to invite him to the concert. Hehe! Peace.

The Priestess for my being confused at her asking whether or not it was ok to miss Medjas. I thought it was a non-question...(oops :p) but now I agree, it was a valid dilemma! Hehehe! Peace.

My official excuse is that I myself wasn't so sure until the last few hours prior that I was watching. I've been sick. I missed a conference. I was going to see some relatives that night.

But no, I was able to go.

Kulang na lang talaga ice-cold beer.

I don't know what it is about Noel. He he has always been able to maintain his humility and being down to earth, even in the face of talent, artistry, and ever-growing popularity. Walang yabang, pa-ulit ulit ang thank you. As in, pa ulit-ulit. While beaming.

Bago pa ang tee-shirt. Orange. Hehe!

Aside from his trademark cool voice, and endearing original songs, you also missed:
a. the cool loveable dance interpretations. ang cute! promise!
b. aiza seguerra singing kanlungan. ang sexy! talaga! mas magaling pa kesa kay noel! hahaha.
c. cookie chua singing, of course, and her comment: "Sabi kasi ni Noel, 'kapag mag-all-black ka, mag sash ka ng red.' Kaya heto, brown na lang." (hehe!)
d. and last but not the least, Capricorn Cabangon's mega super explanations! hehehe! including but not limited to: 1) why his name onstage appeared baliktad, 2) why he opened with Up on The Roof 3) why they moved the concert to November and 4)what Medjas means.

Capricorns! They have their similarities!

And I will stop myself from sharing his explanations because.... :D ... errrr, because because.

P.S. Natatandaan mo pa ba? No'ong tayong dalawa ay unang nagkita? Panahon ng kamusmusan. Sa piling ng mga bulaklak at halaman.

No comments: