Friday, December 17, 2004

Christmas Prezzies!

Yes! I've been getting some prezzies! Here they are:

1. a yellow racerback tanktop
2. a box of incense
3. a pink bag
4. a purple scarf
5. blue silk lipstick case with mirror
oh, and i won a tea set in a raffle. hahaha! it's cute though.

My favorite prezzies to myself! Here they are:
1. my silky blue tube top :D (I lab it)
2. my light blue slip dress
3. my new denim mini skirt
4. my copy of The Time Traveler's Wife

I am accepting (hehe kapal!)
1. letters
2. plants
3. original works of art

I'll post my birthday wish-list another time :P Don't worry, it'll be a from me to me list. Also the presents from my ever loving parents would take over this blog so that's another list.

My wild wish list includes a laptop and a trip to the other side of the world :P ... and more lab. hahahaha.

No comments: