Friday, December 17, 2004

So.

Is it my fault if I feel attached? Anyway, is it a fault? Do I really have to change? Do I have to change everything? Change some?

I don't know.

[Why do I have to change something that makes me happy, also unhappy sometimes? Perhaps to let in more happiness, and other "unhappinesses." Hehe. How can I lose something that's been in my pocket for so long? How can I just throw it out over the water?]

Maybe that's a really good answer, this I don't know.

I'm sure I'll know soon enough. After all, I have graduated from other goodbyes. They needed a firming up of resolve, a time frame. If it's really letting go that's needed, I'll come round to it. Just not this minute.

Not while I'm still standing on shaky legs. At least, am not holding on to the walls. Hehe!

Everything is a good thing, even when the world turns blue. Today it's yellow ;-)

(Sssssshhh. Just thinking aloud ;-)

No comments: