Sunday, January 16, 2005

"if there was even the slightest doubt that tomorrow the sun would somehow not come out ..."

There's a particular block of streets north of my office that induces/ seduces/ catches me unaware with what-have-you thoughts. My short trek for pan de sal (following a hunger pang) made me think that love is recognizing, appreciating, and honoring a person's humanity (ang kanyang pagkatao). It's I love you because you move me, because I see you. :-)

*****************************************************

but of what use is it to see someone if they don't see you anyway. ;-) just for the heck of it, diet coca cola?

and then sometimes, some people see me and i know it looks like the real thing. but i don't see them the way they see me and them seeing me reminds me of me seeing someone else who doesn't see me, and all that convoluted arrangement of "see's" and "me's" just ends up as a lot of energy gone haywire.

ayaw ko talagang may gusto sa akin kapag may gusto akong iba na ayaw sa akin.

hehehehe.

*****************************************************

This afternoon, they moved me. (But it's not love yet ;-) hehehe!)

My friend saying she was transported by the sight of Van Gogh's Sunflowers. Our other friend saying, he does believe she will survive in New York.

Akira writing about the heartbreak kid and the heartbreak kid's ex-gf.

Apo Jim writing about his underwater buddies. Ang galing galing ni Redford White! Hehe.

Ala saying she does not want to migrate to Australia for two years starting next year but she will anyway.

No comments: