Saturday, February 19, 2005

just checking in via Louis

am still alive.
the fridge needs rearranging.
the laundry needs sortin'
chores need doing
and there are deadlines to meet.
work is welcome in a steady pace.

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.


there's even a laptop that needs tweaking
(and voices inside my head whisper dsl)
books to read, miles to walk and meditate,
blessings to be grateful for.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.


i look up at the four pm gently sunny sky, weepy
listen to the songs, listen to more new songs
think about what to do with you
conclude the best thing is to be me

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.


saturday afternoon.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.


:) when a smile can mean more than a million useless words, i smile.

No comments: