Tuesday, February 22, 2005

running water

Bato bato sa langit, ang tamaan, 'wag gumanti. Hehehehe.

Weepy at the end of a long happy day, thinking about people I love.

You, with whom I’ve scarcely talked about the love of my present life. We chatted earlier and telling you everything on my chest was as natural as breathing. I’ve only really left you notes here and there because we haven’t had time to talk lately but everything was just a matter of course. I never even needed to explain myself, just told you the most recent parts of my continuing story. And it’s not like I met up with you only last week. (Because I haven’t and we can’t.)

You, I loved you! :) You who hardly ever expresses how you feel not even to yourself and yet cuddle each night like a baby, like cuddling is the only way to sleep and wake up. You can never make me believe that someone who cuddles like that has no feelings and does not care. Oh my beloved with the fragile heart and of the funny chats. I know you because I too am you.

You, who broke your heart while we were both away? What is it that makes you so sad only you can talk about it with yourself? I cry because I miss you, and it’s not even as if we have the most brilliant conversations all the time (sometimes we do) or that we’ve found the equilibrium of who we are (because we haven’t) or that at this time we are already each other’s comfort (because we’re not, we have other people, and ourselves for that). Still I wish that we were more firmly in each other’s lives.

You, who has seen me through all of my more recent goodbyes, and my more recent highs, who knows like you know the palm of your hand, what’s important and what’s not, when’s the day to say good luck, and when’s the day to ask how I am, keeper of all the stories and tales.

You who messaged back if it would be ok to get back to me midweek if you’d have time this week to watch that movie miniseries you asked me to watch with you because you would rather have realtime feedback. Awwww, how cute.

You, and you, who both messaged me you love me yesterday. In case the wind blows west, chester, or even though the sedate Capricorn is a drama queen, honeybun. You would be happy with whatever would make me happy – London, Quezon City, New York (lol).

You who called me repeatedly before we last talked even though the phone remained unanswered forever. You called and we talked about this and that, never mentioning things best left in the past, because we’re truly good for good.

You who persists in sharing with me all your stories though I may share mine or not, though I may stick to my silent self or not (I’ve lately experienced what you may feel with me), though I may be with you or not. Together we hold up our own patch of the sky.

You who adores me from afar, and it’s not as if you and I didn’t know it. (Te sige lang ah. Anhon ta lang kay amo lang gid na ya :-D.)

And you, even you, who persists in taking offense (in private and as tall as mountains) at the issues I raise. My special talent seems to be pressing all your buttons though I only start with the intention of showing how you to love me more. Look at me, my hands are raised in surrender, I mean no offense no battle

And that will be all for tonight, as the taps have finally run dry. (Oh, bless.)

No comments: