Saturday, March 19, 2005

it's all working out ok :)

all of this afternoon, i was again tucked in a corner, doing my presentation for work. a colleague acted as tech support (actually he was just bored and had nothing better to do than look over my shoulder at the pc :P). i finished about two hours before i was due to report :P. photo-finish again, yup yup. but i had my reasons.

the day before that, in that very same corner, i created my own little world, answering stat exercise questions and organizing therapy notes. with my right hand, i swatted off kulit colleagues merely wanting to get a rise out of studious me. with my left, i shielded my face from other colleagues who undoubtedly deserved my efforts and attention except that i really could not address them just yet. priorities, priorities. tomorrow is another day :D

the day before that, i tackled a report for work. and the day before that day i speed-read thru 16 chapters of a book for an exam i needed to pass. and the day before that, read a reading (it crackled as a pillow).

the end thus far is that i think i did well in one exam, did ok in the one i needed to pass, finished my reports, went to my classes, and spent some time with the people i wanted to spend time with.

:D. i still have WORK to do, but if i keep up with this pace, i'll hopefully wipe the slate clean soon.

No comments: