Saturday, March 19, 2005

summer and promises

Things I want to do this summer
(list #2, pansy fancy version ;)

1. live in the moment of every day
2. enjoy my upcoming summer class, six intense days. (i can picture it in my mind, and i can't wait)
3. aim: a kick-ass end to an eight-year career (ay!). meaning, i can also picture, for the month of april, less six intense summer class days and six intense weekend days (two of the class days are Saturdays), the sum total of 18 intense workdays. and so on in the month of May.
4. it looks like, from where i am right now, i might be able to sneak a few days off to region six in May :) ha! Bora Bora Bora Bora Bora (hear the drumbeat for Bora, gfs and bfs?). am not sure yet though. as am sure all of you know, things can change any second :)
5. try not to take too many unnecessary taxi-rides (hehe, my concession to love)
6. enjoy the pleasure of your company, girls and boys you, and mine too :)


In the next three weeks starting from today, things could go haywire ;-)MERCURY RETROGRADE
For the next three weeks -- and you'd better sit down for this -- you
won't be able to connect, compute or get where you want to go with ease.
It's not you, it's Mercury. Have plan B and plan C ready at all times.


I want to promise myself some guidelines for the time when the planet Mercury moves backward in the sky:
1. Exercise patience, and live and let go :)
2. Enjoy every moment of every day.
3. Double-check arrangements, and live and let go :)
4. Did I say continue my walking-prayer-meditations? ;-)
5. Be grateful (thank you!)
6. Give and receive love, and let go :)
7. Leave it to the angels ;) (galingan niyo angels ha. hehehe what a Capricorn admonishment.)

And now am off to my working weekend. Am late na. Lol!

No comments: