Sunday, March 06, 2005

the odd fascinations

I am obsessed with serendipity, the color orange and the number 9. Have a look at Andrea's nice entry on odd fascinations.

Here’s mine.

I am obsessed with the way jeans or slacks fit over a man’s lower abs (and no lower promise), I find it moving. Weird but true. Especially when these aren’t pleated trousers, and aren’t high waist. Ang cute. I liked Jamie Wilson's black slacks in The Blue Room.

I am obsessed with my solitary Sundays in my windy house. I. Love. It. Particularly when it gets really really hot and I am inside, looking out, reading.

I am obsessed with astrology, at guessing people’s sun signs from how they behave, and reveling in how people’s being can be so different, and how interesting it is when everyone gets together with all their differences, and start creating different universes.

I am obsessed with reading, in that not a day goes by when I don’t read at least a page of a book. It’s as essential as breathing.

I am obsessed with airplanes, earthquakes and good driving :P

I am obsessed with summer, bikinis, and staring swimming smiling at the sea.

I am obsessed with finding the connection between things, people and places :P

I am obsessed with learning to be a better me, no matter how much it vexes me. Hehe.

No comments: