Monday, March 07, 2005

the travel agent is away

According to my schedule, I'm supposed to read and internalize two chapters of my textbook a night for the next 5 nights. I have to pace myself for the next two weeks because in the rulebook of Life's Like That, everything comes to a pass all in the same time period. To name most:

1. two exams on the same days as our Board meeting
2. an integration paper
3. letters to all my classmates
4. and many of the prep requirements for our women's launch at the end of the month.

Plus I try to avoid missing significant amounts of sleep because in that way I can ensure I'll be in a good mood however busy I may be.

Which means I don't have the time to arrange our Our Annual Holy Trip to the Beach, as I have done most years :). Pity, it's one of the things I really like to do in a year. Hehe. Volunteer coordinators most welcome ;-). I'll prepare my sunblock.

No comments: