Wednesday, July 27, 2005

here's to a song of glee

admit it ;))

if you were alive and able to see movies in 1983-1984, this song has magic:

Heres to the old times and the best of new ones
Heres to a song of glee
Finding our way from illusions to realities
Hoping to wake up from this madness
Hoping to see you smile ( ;) )
Pushing our way to the limit of yours and mine

Im growing up, getting down
Putting my both feet on the ground
With all my friends behind me
How can I go wrong this time?
Im growing up, getting down
Think of reality came around
Not just waiting for the daybreak
Expecting the sun to shine
It doesn't shine all the time


am on friendship thoughts this lunch hour because:
1. HB prevailing upon me to make peace with nemesis because she loves nemesis na and nemesis was so nice to me at lunchtime (proof: she said i lost weight ;)) )
2. because dd is also friends with a friend of mine ;)) hahahaha private joke. ... we're back in comfy mode.
3. i wish i could miss class to watch dear friends dress up, dance and sing (and look funny and laugh at themselves hehehe!) "sumayaw, ..." at the parangal ek
4. and because life is good :)

No comments: