Thursday, August 18, 2005

certified cuties

this post is to certify that the following people are certified cuties, and specialized knowledge experts on two domains of information (tell you what in a minute). ;))

they are undoubted angels answering to the urgent call for help of crammer vv ;)).
here was my plea:

Dear Cuties,

I have an urgent request for which I am at the panic stage ;)) (assignment is due tom). I need a script on something I know next to nothing about which can be something that I have never done, an experience that I have yet to try, etc, etc. Then am supposed to look for three key informants who are familiar with the target event and therefore possess script knowledge of it.

So here I am, please share with me your script knowledge about:

(i had a plan a and a plan b for just in case i didn't get enough info about a or b, interchangeable btw)
a. how to get semi-secretly but legally married in the Philippines
b. how to take the ro-ro from metro manila to panay island

I am supposed to get you to share with me as complete an account of your knowledge of the event as possible, to include all the script components. Please find in the first box below a sample of a script and its components. Then in the second box, please fill in the script for (a or b).

Thank you so much, libre ko kayo kape. Hehehe!


without telling who answered which :D :P, the following can claim at least a cuppa, and my high-regard and affection:

1. My dad!!!!
2. HB who is very busy but takes the time for me anyway
3. the mother of Gabo another cute heart
4. cris carebear
5. buddha who answered despite his traumas
6. atty erap pa rin
7. old friend peanut :) (i was hazel, remember? lol
8. my other co-Cap ex colleague

THANKS AGAIN! :D

1 comment:

your goddess friend said...

hb, I want to see th final script ;)) mwah!