Saturday, August 20, 2005

you say it best when you say nothing at all

i have nothing much to say :D

1. i miss bryan (hey, bryan! :D)
2. i'm finally updating my virus thing (as we blog)
3. me and joannie were yeheying to each other about that excellent movie ang pagdadalaga ni maximo olivares (yeheying right across the philippines) ... and about the moon too
4. me and duni have been chatting for a few nights now, nice :). am going to be a psychologist when i grow up and my sister is going to be an archaeologist, while my brother who is a pastor, will probably be a pastor with lots of fish :D on the side
5. the librarian was amused that i checked if they were closed yesterday, because my books were due yesterday.
6. i'm starting to write my case study :)
7. i've had a full week (fully sociable week hehe): i saw three movies, had a massage, went to a conference, went to a friend's party, went to an album launching. this is all strange, for me. :P i only do one sociable thing a month! (a lie)
8. i have just about paid all my bills (for this month).
9. we have broadband now but i keep getting kicked off it anyway.
10. in the book flow, psychology of engagement with everyday life, the author said people keep misinterpreting eastern teachings about letting go of goals and desires. such that they become lecherous instead, making any good buddhist's hair stand on end (hahaha this made me laugh). plus lots of buddhists don't have hair.
11. i'm gaining weight again, being too appreciative of food hahaha.
12. it's just that there's lots of people, and lots of love (i feel loved by you gfs and bfs, and fam), and that's why life is full.

No comments: