Friday, August 26, 2005

concentration keeps the rhythm

concentration now begins...

childhood chants. adult rants. :D

my brain after all is working. it's concentrating on hours-long chunks. yesterday chunk: synchronicity. last night till morning: ICT. noon till now chunk: research methodologies. must now move into the role of men in families chunks for my next class, not to mention a side trip to siblings-relationships chunk for my report in two weeks.

my heart, however, is all of one chunk :D. (let's not get into what my heart is saying lest it get my brain out of order, like my printer has gone bonkers, banging around without producing print.)

oh well, good enough i live with an iraqi :D

VV: roommie roommie don't worry, you're now an iraqi.
roommie: whaaaat? why?
VV: yahoo says, 'Iraqis miss third constitution deadline.'
roommie: wahahahha, gaga ka, i hate you.


we are girls with deadlines :D

roommie leaves room haughtily, "right, i am going back to writing the constitution."

No comments: