Saturday, August 27, 2005

journey to whatis

Wednesday
Carebear: I give up, I’m never going to get out of this place. Besides, meeting for coffee and studying is not conducive for studying. Why don’t we set a date for Saturday at the mall?
VV: I’m not sure, I don’t know when B is coming back and when I’ll see him. I’ll text you on Saturday.


Friday
Roommie: So what are you doing tonight? If my dinner with C does not push thru, and the dinner with F does not push thru either, want to watch a movie? (lol! super fallback position :p)
VV: I don’t know what I’m doing tonight. But I really want to see B.
Roommie: Ay! Oo nga pala.

VV: I want to go to Brass Munkeys later, but I really want to see B.
Priestess: Yes, see him. I want you to see him more than I want to see you.
VV: lol! But if I can’t see him, can I see you?
Priestess: lol! yes, VV it would be my pleasure.

Honey: Hunny and luv, are you really going to BM later?
VV: Yes honey! And I’m really looking forward to seeing you there.
Honey: Ok honey!

Carebear: So if you have a date tomorrow, can I tag along?
VV: If I don’t have a date tomorrow, let’s hit the mall.
Carebear: yes! yes!

Buddha: Baka puwede naman tayong mag-kopi bukas? (with carebear)
VV: I don’t know. If I’m not doing anything tomorrow, I’ll text you.

Priestess: Am seeing a rose tomorrow.
Hers: A what? A rose?


Saturday
HB: Busy tonight HB? Want to study at Coffee Bean after dinner?

* v * v *
Get well soon Bryan.