Wednesday, November 02, 2005

super tired

aaaaaaargh. have been at work the whole day, sorting and filing my papers.

ALL MY PSYCH PAPERS ARE NOW FULLY SORTED, FILED, and dutifully STORED to keep away from dust, just waiting for the comps. hehe. (let's not talk about my other papers ;) )

my extra single bed is now fully visible ;))

i have finished crumpling and throwing out tons of receipts and whatnot.

and i have found the following:
1. the luggage lock i got from dad ;))
2. finally! my frequent customer spa card! hahaha.
3. my printer receipt so i can now go have my printer fixed

plus i have just been working on the bad girl scrapbook HB gave me in long-ago January. hehe.

plus Manong plumber and I were right, the leak to our first floor ceiling was coming from the neighbors. ha.

plus i am now fully apprised again of just where all my current files are (bills, bills, letters, pieces of my life).

but am so tired :(

No comments: