Wednesday, November 30, 2005

very funny ;))

right. you have to let me do this for you guys. you, me and fiolo together. let me do your star matrix for you. it's hilarious.

among the things that you can find out are from your universe (the people around you), who are most like you? unlike you? most like each other? from the way you perceive them of course, so it's very subjective. which is the entire point :D

also, you can see who you perceive to be the most masculine, the most feminine, and even the traits that you see as masculine or feminine.

also, who you love? who you hate?

also, you can map out everyone into the good, the bad, and the beautiful.

for starters, i've found out i am most like most intelligent person (gemini sister of the coven ;), employer (Capricorn ex-boss), and others i can't quite remember but you get the drift. wahahahahaha hilarious ;)) scary women all.

my ideal self is like most successful person -- my favorite teacher last semester which makes sense.

lover is somewhere in the middle of people like and unlike me.

let's have fun, shall we :D

No comments: