Sunday, December 04, 2005

buang

i've had this running streak where i become a bit hysterical every two weeks so. that's the number of days i can go around roaming on my leash, peacefully enough some days, before my inner boss jerks me back, growling, fangs bared.

RRRR-ARRFFF!

***

in hiding

this am i was woken up by a man on a ladder on the lamppost having a very loud conversation with the guy in front of my gate -- both from the cable company. i asked, what do you want? they said, we're from the cable company. i asked again, what do you want? they didn't say so i drew back the curtains and went back to bed.

they were having some kind of line and signal check, and from their conversation, i gathered they wanted to check the signal we were getting on our tv, and began knocking on my gate again.

they wanted the moon. they wanted me to wake up fully, get dressed properly, brush my teeth, get downstairs, let them in for five minutes? oh c'mon, they can survive without me and my tv.

so they knocked and knocked and had this discussion that yes, there was someone inside, she had appeared in the window. but no, there was no budging me.

***

in my secret life (codename: rafaella. hahaha, joke!), i would be spending christmas somewhere i don't usually spend it, get married in april, and watch a lot of great movies in dark theaters. hehehehe.

No comments: