Sunday, December 11, 2005

statistics and updates

1. i only have 7 more people to go on the christmas list. i'm done with about 25. over the top i know hahahaha. i can't help it though. anyway, i slaved over the water project just for this specific pleasure :)

2. i worked yesterday for six-seven hours, and came up with five pages. lol. i have about three more to go.

3. it's official. on my third semester, i have a subject and a teacher i dislike :). can't all be good, can they? :D

4. looking at 3D dinosaurs is fun! i wish i were my inaanak :P (no, not you aemon :P)

5. i have a new "job." i have no idea what it pays but it's for two of my favorite teachers, and is parttime and work at home. i remember saying last sem, my next parttime activity should be in a research project with my teachers. how cool is that. thanks :D! i appreciate it.

6. these days i feel like i'm already on the last month of the semester. my week's all screwed up (no official weekend), and it's just one task after the other, often all at the same time.

7. i'm so glad nene won :D (if you don't know what i mean, it won't hurt you)

8. i need the snail mail addresses of the following: ate nina, tita eds... email me.

9. i was going to put up the Christmas tree today (it's about one and a half feet tall hahahaha, put down maybe) but alas it's on with the RRL, and three articles.

10. UNANG YANIG: our baby (my abandoned baby ;)) ) Welga ng Kababaihan marched last Thursday! and chester's voice was all over Plaza Miranda. hahaha, that was funny chester ;)

11. i am going on another date with myself on thursday :). i can't wait.

12. before that, i have countless errands, an exam, and psych tests to accomplish.

13. but hey, my groupmates and i created our own friendship scale. at least i get to do my personal research "agenda". and if the class is bleah, group work is finally fun.

14. i have to go now! :D hope your week is happy. hope HK isn't too cold for all those WTO activists out there ;) yes, make it as difficult as possible for all those profit-happy power players!

No comments: