Monday, January 02, 2006

bagong taon

my only resolution this 2006 is to try to really be where i really am :), if that makes sense.

and as a sub-resolution, under that:
to wear all my shoes ;)

********

so many things to be thankful for. among them:

1. i am thankful for finding myself in a good place, and humming a good note at year's end :)
2. i am happy to be alive.
3. i am thankful for having sat next to a cheerful chuckling baby on the flight back.

some wishes, random:
1. i wish my loved one comfort and joy. i wish him these as in a chant.
2. i wish myself peace, quiet and a brave heart.
3. some people i wish love in romantic form: capricorns P, C

********

Never mind, love

never mind, love

the old hurts, the pains
we took, the anxious joys,
the dreaded hopes

never mind love,

that's shed like
skin gone dry,
we'll try again

No comments: