Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pinoy BIG BiG

Incidentally, the perils of TV-watching, reality tv, and the big profit-maximizing networks notwithstanding, celeb pbb is very very watchable! hehehe! and that statement is why i am hiding this post under two others.

so tonight this bianca girl was seen telling the roxy girl about her bf, and that she was afraid she was not strong enough for the strong person that her bf is (you can kalabit me for the narrative if you're interested in the details). and this roxy girl said love him yes you can, but if what you want is a simple relationship ...

so of course that brought me to myself. because i've said that to myself too :D, and i've replied to myself in various ways at different times. and the prevailing answer has been to look at my strengths, and our strengths together, and to celebrate those, always, over and above, any of my fears (and those are strong too) and misgivings. because actually if i look at where i am and where we are, i am actually a very strong woman, and it is very possible that i can be as strong as i'll need to be. for myself. for him. for the world. ... ay, yon sobra na yon ;))

i have my mega doubts every few hours/ days. it's never easy. perhaps, it's just that it's easier not to have to take on fears that i can't do anything about anyway, rather than stick with the things i already know are good, and have the bad habit to forget/ minimize.

at the very least, it's been very educational.

and very often, i pray all the time :) (whatever that means very often all the time ;)). for courage.

and give thanks for everything that is good.

No comments: