Tuesday, February 28, 2006

vvness

LOVE TO ALL :)

the way to help this country and others from where i am standing at the moment (meaning just myself ;) ... i am sure there's as many best ways to help this country and others at this very moment, starting from every individual wish to do so :D ) is to be the best me that i can be starting with the fact that ...

i have just submitted my financial liquidation to the old office for the year just passed. YEHEY. that's one more weight off my shoulders. (it's also a very practical contribution hahaha because now they can get audited and can get more funds and do more activities to ... heal the world and make it a better place ... so there :P ... i bet the lowbrains behind that brawn tactics proclamation don't know that's a truly "inciting" thought :P)

forward onto the week. there's more, starting with my exam tomorrow. i declare every right answer my personal anti-gloria act.

hehehe!

No comments: