Monday, February 13, 2006

SO, i want to say HVD

:D

to all my life's presences these days, thanks, i love you :D

so? (as one chinese was wont to say, so meaning, what's it to you? ;)). so indeed, hope you loved ones have a wonderful day. :D

look at what's in my bed these days. sleeping with me. (tonight, anyway)

Image hosting by Photobucket

let's have a closer look....

Image hosting by Photobucket

hehe! going to bed with words.

one pile, fiction i have to shelve
fiction i must finish the last few pages just to be OC about it :D
fiction i will read next
books am in the middle of
my angel books
my pile of women's psychology books that i browsed for a paper
my other pile of women's psychology books that i need to browse
the mother book that i need to send to ives
and my pile of diaries

wehehehehe ;)) let's enjoy the love, the words, say it in Runes ;)

No comments: