Thursday, May 11, 2006

good things, great things, fab summer

my winning text exchange of the day:

moi to brother in province: i persuaded dad to bring you gonuts donuts
brother: well done, sister. :)

:D:D:D

***

I am excited.

The next young men's camp is coming soon!

And more of my favorite people are going!

Woohooo!

There'll be swimming pools and one with sulfur mud (lol, is that good?)!

And I'll have company flying back to Manila!

Wooshoo!

****

Then yesterday,

my knees trembled as I

was handed my long exam booklet

wherein I thought I might have failed.

But no,

I got an A.

:D

I take my blessings,

when and where they come.

*****

Plus, I want to thank HB for
inviting us to the creative movement
workshop we had yesterday which was

Simply FABULOUS!

Even if I will never be able to dance hiphop,
so what, I am the star dancer in the
dance stage of

MY LIFE

;)))

****

And I want to say

You're Welcome to the
"chakra cuties"
who are thanking me
for coordinating the
get-togethers.

It's my pleasure, pramis.

I am just glad to
have gotten to know you.

********

THANK YOU

FOR EVERYTHING.

***

Love, peace, and

sufur mud.

:P

No comments: