Friday, July 07, 2006

backpedaling planet

planet Mercury appears to be moving backward in the sky from Tuesday till almost the end of the month, and that means communication goes haywire :) (do i believe this? yes i do! hehehe).

my favorite carinderia (food delivery too) for one has been throwing in its menu inside my gate early in the am as their landline is out of order.

then as i was texting roommie to please take out the trash as she leaves for the office, i discovered i can't text no more. hihi. my outgoing line has been cut, so if you want me, call me :D. (i mostly have the modem in the daytime only) ... and so i took out the trash myself. as i do. haha :D. oh, i hope to pay later but i can't promise when i'll be back aligned with the cell sites. hehe.

still and all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TITA EDS!!!! You're the cutest Tita Eds in the whole universe, and I won't have you any other way ;)). Have a great day in faraway G.

No comments: