Friday, August 18, 2006

these are the words to say, ilabyuisdatok?

many years from now if i keep all my trash, hehe, my notes i mean. ... i'll come upon this piece of yellow pad paper with the main ideas from my first set of research readings ... my entourage list to my wedding... and this lyric framed in a huge star: these are the words to say, i love you is that ok?

the lyrics were lodged in my brain for the evening though i didn't have the title or the singer to go with it. googling it another day, i discovered girlfriend natasha bedingfield.

These Words

These words are my own
Threw some chords together
The combination D-E-F
It's who I am, it's what I do
And I was gonna lay it down for you
I try to focus my attention
But I feel so A-D-D
I need some help, some inspiration
(But it's not coming easily)
Whoah oh...

Trying to find the magic
Trying to write a classic
Don't you know, don't you know, don't you know?
Waste-bin full of paper
Clever rhymes, see you later

These words are my own
From my heart flow
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you, I love you...


and as the soundtrack to the mtv of me that deedee has volunteered to direct, her other song

Unwritten

Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten


;))

No comments: