Monday, August 07, 2006

ting!

can't seem to get away from doing some form of "directive" counseling if only to give rise to possibilities. i have been noticing it lately. and it's not just me with one person, but with all of the people i talk to, in a "counseling" context.

I go, "what if ...? what do you think?"

so i've decided to swallow my advice, and try it out for myself.

with this magic wand of bamboo, i dare say:

let the possibilities exist! even though from my experience, and hence, from my fears, they wouldn't. i shove foregone conclusions to the side, and say! make room! for the welcome unexpected.

:D

3 comments:

chitterch** said...

how's your head? :D

mahirap nga mag nondirective, lalo na if you have a lot of your own opinions. pero effort lang, kaya din :D

:) said...

have you read of this brief therapy approach called "solution talk"? it's interesting. it's turning my head too. all of it is turning my head. waaaaah. you were right. mess a ya nick complex. :D

anyway. fun. :D hehe.

chitterch** said...

Brief therapies na nang uso ngayon sa states. tingnan mo si dr. phil. hehe.