Sunday, January 28, 2007

vee, d'you oke?



some singing statistics ;))

1. song of the night: no arms. whuwaaaht?, you might ask. is there such a song ... no arms?!?!? yes, no arms... yes it sounds suspicious, strange. but you'd be surprised. you probably know it, i betcha. and can sing it with all your heart. yes, i swear. you wouldn't expect so. but here it goes. world, sing no arms.

No arms can ever hold you
more than I do
No man can ever love you
No,it's true
No arms can ever hold you
more than I do
You came to me from heaven,
girl,it's true.
and if I ever lose your love,
If I ever lose your heart
Oh baby,
I'm dying for your love


good, eh? ;)) that's by chris norman for you. who? yeah.

2. my favorite rave reviews of the night:

* "V!! it's only a song!!!"

* "V, sa 'yo ang red, sa'kin ang blue!!" hahahaha. such is life. you can't pick and choose your lines. so what if i want to be rick springfield. in the eyes society, i can only be randy crawford. ;))

3. my favorite songs sung:

One Hello (Randy Crawford)
Coz love begins with one hello
The hardest part is over
Now it's easy letting go
One hello is how it starts
You might win it all or lose your heart
If you're not afraid
Of what you feel
Then try and keep it simple
Or try and keep it real
And if being real means
Means you'll some day will say goodbye
Remember my friend
Goodbye's not the end
It's a circle you know
And it starts with one hello


Love Me for What I Am (The Carpenters)
If what you want
Isn't natural for me
I won't pretend to keep you
What I am I have to be
The picture of perfection
Is only on your mind
For all your expectations
Love can never be designed
We either take each other
For everything we are
Or leave the life
We've made behind
And make another start
You've got lo love me
For what I am
For simply being me
Don't love me
For what you intend
Or hope that I will be
And if you're only using me
To feed your fantasy
You're really not in love
So let me go
I must be free

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and if I ever lose your love,
If I ever lose your heart
Oh baby,
I'm dying for your love!!!!!!

:) said...

no arms can ever hold you more than i do!!!!
you came to me from heaven, girl/boy it's true!!!!

wahahaha!!! it's so addictive.
-HB to HB

Anonymous said...

YEZ! sana meron yan sa BArko!