Thursday, January 06, 2005

makahilibion

Huhuhu, claimed a present at the post office today that makes me want to weep! (oh yes, i am pisces rising and weepy! :P).

It's my A Woman's Diary for 2005 and each week you get to note down these things:

1. Last week: i enjoyed these blessings/ triumphs
2. Last week: I faced these challenges: disappointments
3. This week: I will
4. This week: I will hope for/ pray for/ meditate on

It also comes with marvelous quotations from women such as "there are many, many gates to the sacred, and they are as wide as we need them to be." by Sherry Ruth Anderson and Patricia Hopkins in The Feminine Face of God, 1991.

And, last but not the least, it comes beautifully illustrated with the magical works of Susan Seddon Boulet including Athena below.




As the velveteen dd said, "your wonderful mother." It's from my wonderful mother, indeed! Thanks so much Ma, love you ;-)

No comments: