Wednesday, January 19, 2005

W is for Wednesday

Hahaha. I don't know what they made of my thought -- said in class -- that a family of two Virgo people and two Capricorn kids makes for a quiet family (but a loving one, i said ;-) ). I just feel this is so true, and hence why I often feel I have a ready understanding of "earth" men. I have been in training for it all my life, the female version of the "father of the zodiac" - Capricorn. Anyway, I really just wanted to say it out loud -- hihihihi. I am all ready to be the psychologist with zodiac and feminist perspectives! There'll be no one like me!

Other "funny" things are that my teach said she wanted to be "parented" by me, after reading my reflection paper on parenting. Hehehe! I am scared for my future children, promise. Just a two-page amalgamation of thoughts from here there and everywhere including the very loving and wonderful nanay maya to scorpio aemon.

Also, I think there's nothing like a Capricorn that's showered with love and affirmation -- that's the Capricorn that flies! My theory is that there's something in the Capricorn psyche that needs affirmation that s/he is lovable and good enough, and with that kind of assurance, there's no telling what Capricorn can do and can be.

Anyway, am pretty sure this is the week when I know what I want and that makes things "sparkling." I can picture it, almost unconsciously.

No comments: