Monday, July 18, 2005

updates: the life of me

am losing a job. i might be gaining one. (i don't know. i've changed. other "jobs" might be opening somewhere else where i might not only be useful but growing. shall i create them? hehehe!)

my relationship with "ovaltine" has progressed too quickly. first, we were making all these arrangements for our first date. but we ended up talking a lot but not eating anything (waaaaah). then so soon, we have already progressed to apologies. apologies for missing our second date. not only did it promise lack of food again, i am also sick. as i asked priestess, does she think we will make it?

maybe it's because of peter. third-party peter kramer has gotten in the way. i am crushing big time on peter who popped up over the weekend. i can't put him down.

or maybe because of alaxan. i've renewed my relationship with alaxan. exercise snubbed me and gave me body pains, and fever. alaxan breaks my fever quite quickly. or maybe it was the coffee.

Just messing around while the sky showers. Or is that roommie? She left me snuggled up on the half-couch with the fuschia whatchamacallit pulled up, with Peter and Cameron close to me (ahh Cameron. He's a bit old though.) She insists on showering.

What, already? And it's only Monday.

:P

No comments: