Wednesday, November 16, 2005

"frendz"

roommie arrives. dumps bag. "want some food for the gods?"

"no thanks."

roommie (didn't hear my answer): "i bought it as my Christmas gift to you."

me (louder, with conviction): "NO."

what food for the gods? wahahahaha ;))material girl.

********

in retaliation, universe sends me an email:

Only our true friends tell us when we have a dirty face.
Sicilian quote


yes. that's what today's futureminder email said to me. wahahahaha.

********

true friends know when a song is your song. thanks for the download, dd ;)!

********

p.s. errr, akira, i disagree. i don't think having issues with the term "manhole" is hardcore feminism. maybe OC (like your wiping the wet table thang that i do too to my amusement) but not hardcore, no. now, if only men only fell down manholes! ooops, maybe that's hardcore feminism? hahahaha. man-hatred, more like. :)

No comments: