Thursday, April 06, 2006

a.w.w.l.m.

A Weird Woman Like Me
Yes, it's true. When you say you're weird, probably, you aren't. :)) Just lacking in attention :D. But whatever.

There are some people with whom I am very circumspect. Probably because they're much noisier, and I'd rather leave them to it when my voice can't be heard above theirs. When they try and ask (because I know vivacious people often feel strange around those too silent and feel pressured to become more vivacious ;)) questions to try and get others to talk, it's more difficult to answer because of the pressure.

(As an aside: maybe that's some of the "good" in equilibrium theory. As applied to intimacy it means that people strive towards an ideal level of intimacy, a level they themselves set. When it's too intimate, they back away. When too distant, they try to get closer. ... But I don't mean about intimacy this time. Rather, maybe it could be like the sensor in my overhead water tank. When water decreases to a certain level, the pressure tank goes to life. ... Meaning, if our consciousness had a sensor, we'd tone down our voices and say less, to give more space for others to speak :) those who need more time and space to warm up. And likewise, sensing the space, the more silent will talk too. ... All these without pressuring each other but in an atmosphere of kindness, acceptance and respect ;)) ... wow sounds like too solemn a situation... wahahaha)

But what I really wanted to say was, without saying much, and just smiling a lot, I had a good time really. A lot of it was also because I wanted to weep. I felt like crying because I love them. I do.

Hahahaha.

No comments: