Friday, June 22, 2007

sexy set



the lights are dim
and you're sitting in a crowd (a crowded table wehekhekhekhek)
and janoi and kakoi
make music that just
make you feel so sexy.

oh maaaaan.

see you next Thursday
at their regular set.
70's Bistro, lay your racket on the doorstep (wehekhekhekhek)
and fling back your heartaches with your
(imaginary) curly hair.

see you there.

Youve got your ball
Youve got your chain
Tied to me tight tie me up again
Whos got their claws
In you my friend
Into your heart Ill beat again
Sweet like candy to my soul
Sweet you rock
And sweet you roll
Lost for you Im so lost for you
You come crash into me
And I come into you


(J's cover of Dave Matthews Band, wehehehe!)

5 comments:

slowie said...

hello sister

just saying hello.

can i just say, reading this (and all the rest of your other entries) puts a silly, happy smile on my face.

happy!

heeheehee.:)

claire/sandra

roar said...

on r fell for j - who didn't? :P hehehehehe

:) said...

dear claire/sandra/la maria/slowie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! hope it was one great yummy messy feeling-full birthday. or still is.

:D

p.s. here's to your art exhibit this year, sister :)

:) said...

r: hihihi! ayaw ko kasi! (ayaw kong payagan self). but maaaan, how sexy was that? hahahahaha!

bukas na kita babatiin. labyu. hehe.

slowie said...

oh, eula!

thanks gid sister. :) yes, bday was tiring, messy, full, happy, sad in a way...

yes.

this blog still makes me smile. and think. :)

hugs to you, vayls! :) i am truly missing you all.

:)